- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Service: Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Custom Service: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- Custom Service: DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- How-to’s, Demos & Workshops
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
By All Means Create with ...
Go big and lose yourself in your work! In the tenth installment of our By All Means Create with … series, see how Fiona Tang harnesses the objectivity of her inner critic to filter her creative thoughts until she feels the ultimate urge to let her subject matter out, and onto paper … in a big way!
Creating massive, energetic drawings of animals is Fiona Tang’s passion. Using charcoal, graphite, and chalk pastel mixed with her own vigorous working method, she uses the power and beauty of her subject matter to create images that feel as though they are jumping off the paper and into reality. Follow her on a journey into and out of her drawings in our latest Opus video.
Stay tuned for next week’s artist … Kathy van Gogh
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh’s words and the artists who illustrated them in our video By All Means Create, we decided to delve deeper to find how artists silence their “inner critics” and push past their creative blocks.
Follow us each week to see how different artists challenge their fears and continue creating!