- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Service: Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Custom Service: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- Custom Service: DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- How-to’s, Demos & Workshops
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
By All Means Create with ...
With a style that borders between representational and impressionist, Michael’s paintings embrace the mood of the location, coaxing the viewers’ attention to his focal point. Drawing from his personal approach to painting, Michael has developed a four step process for assessing his paintings while working under tight time constraints due to the unpredictability of the elements.
Watch our latest video and discover how Michael approaches his artwork with a practical eye when his inner critic attempts to bring him to a standstill.
Stay tuned for next week’s artist … Fiona Tang
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh’s words and the artists who illustrated them in our video By All Means Create, we decided to delve deeper to find how artists silence their “inner critics” and push past their creative blocks.
Follow us each week to see how different artists challenge their fears and continue creating!