- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Service: Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Custom Service: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- Custom Service: DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- How-to’s, Demos & Workshops
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
By All Means Create with ...
Since this spring’s release of her book, Creative Block: Get Unstuck, Discover New Ideas. Advice & Projects from 50 Successful Artists, in which she invited to artists share how they overcome their inner critics, Danielle has been traveling, holding talks and workshops everywhere from her home province of BC to Oprah’s OWN network and beyond. Her most recent workshop was at Opus Granville Island, where she merged her own personal accounts of being blocked with her favourite unblocking medium of collage (also the subject of her latest book, Collage: Contemporary Artists Hunt and Gather, Cut and Paste, Mash Up and Transform – available at your local Opus store!).
Danielle demonstrates that you are not alone in facing your inner critic, and offers pure inspiration to by all means create!
Read the full story of what caused Danielle’s creative block, and discover how she is overcoming it in our exclusive article, A Creative Block Comes Full Circle.
Stay tuned for next week’s artist …
Inspired by Vincent van Gogh’s words and the artists who illustrated them in our video By All Means Create, we decided to delve deeper to find how artists silence their “inner critics” and push past their creative blocks.
Follow us each week to see how different artists challenge their fears and continue creating!